Fire is as chaotic as water damage. Water damage can still be reversed, even if there is a little delay in the process of clean up but fire damage cannot. Once something is burnt and turns into ashes, there will no going back to how it was. Now you must be wondering, then why fire damage restoration? What use is it?
The answer to this is, there are some structures and belongings in the house that can withstand the heat and fire but their outer surface become damaged due to fire residues. However, though these items can be salvaged, you have to take action immediately because of the damage progresses, the changes will becomes irreversible. This is why many building along the city are inhabitable. If they weren’t abandoned and left as they were, they could have been saved.
Reversing fire Damage
We recommend you to look for a fire damage restoration company so that your hose is properly fixed by professional techniques and equipment. For people living in Glendale, Glendale Fire Damage Restoration is situated on E Glenoaks Boulevard. Our company is dedicated to restore all kind of fire damage whether it happened recently or sometime ago.
● Smoke damaged parts do not necessarily need to be replaced. A good fire damage restorer will separate repairable items so they can be sent for repair.
● If items or compounds containing chloride have been exposed, be careful about rusting damage especially in PVC pipes
● Move all the appliances and machinery to a humidity and temperature controlled environment to restrict corrosion.
● Use cling foil or other coatings for items that must be protected from oxygen for them to stay safe from oxidizing effect. There are also preservative sprays in the market that help the items stay safe from oxygen.
● Do not use regular room sprays or air fresheners in the house to get rid of smoke smell. The chemicals from this and the smoke can react and cause a toxic effect.
Glendale Fire Damage Restoration:
If you choose to hire Glendale Fire Damage Restoration to take care of this mess, all you need to do is to pick up the phone. The company’s representative will reach you in less than 30 minutes. Our services include:
● Fire damage pre-cleanup
● Soot clean up
● Smoke remediation
● Carpet and rug cleaning and restoration
● Hard surface cleaning
● Upholstery cleaning
● Smoke deodorization
● Structural renovation
We also provide roof tarping services to cover the damage created during firefighting efforts.
How do Technicians at Glendale’s Perform Fire Damage Restoration?
The efforts and time of our technicians is spent mostly in cleaning and rebuilding the property. Getting rid of the ashes and fire damage rubble requires a lot of labor. The property is first inspected to create a cleanup plan, followed by its execution.
Smoke deodorization is a completely separate issue in this domain where odor is so strong that it seeps through walls, furniture and fabric. This is an automated process hence, less labor extensive.
Do you have a fire damage emergency? Want to know more about our approach to fire damage restoration? If so, then call us now at (818) 334-6116